If you’ve joined any of my online baking classes, you know how much fun they are! Fall is the PERFECT time to get your baking fix and perfect your cookie-making skills. My classes are great for the whole family to get involved and learn life-long skills and memories in the kitchen.
In the class:
- We bake together live and I share all of the cookie-making tips + tricks I’ve learned throughout all the years I’ve had my home bakery.
- You get to ask any and all questions you have as we bake (if you can’t watch it live, you can still ask questions in the FB group).
- We will go over how to make these cookies, step-by-step.
- You will get a printable copy of the recipe.
- You will have access to the private FB group until the end of the year. Take advantage and ask any and all questions you may have!
Our next class will be Thursday, November 19th, 7:00pm MST. We will be making a brand new pumpkin cookie - a Pumpkin Cheesecake stuffed Snickerdoodle!!! They are a fun twist on two fall favorites. If you can’t catch the class live, that’s ok! I’ll save the video to the private Facebook group.
How it works:
After you place your order, you will get an email with a link to our private Facebook group. Make sure to request to join the group ASAP and before the class starts (once I start the live, I can’t give people access to the group). We will bake live together on Thursday, November 20th at 7:00pm MST.
I love these Biscoff cookies! By taking these classes, my cookies are getting better and better. Thanks for sharing you talents, Michelle!