I know there are a lot of you who have been waiting for this recipe, my Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies! And I want you to have the absolute best results possible so I'm offering this recipe as a class so you can bake along with me.
If you haven't had my Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip cookies, you don't know what you've been missing! These cookies are AMAZING. They are so rich and decadent and this dough can be made TWO different ways for TWO different cookies - with peanut butter and without.
My classes are great for the whole family to join in on, get involved in, make memories in the kitchen and learn life-long skills.
In the class:
- I will show you how to make these delicious cookies and give you an alternative Double Chocolate cookie recipe.
- I share all of the cookie-making tips + tricks I’ve learned over the past 25+ years of baking and 7+ years of owning a home bakery.
- You can ask any and all baking questions you have as you watch the video and bake with me!
- We will go over how to make these cookies, step-by-step.
- You will get a printable copy of the recipe.
- You will have access to the private FB group FOREVER which means you can catch the replay of the live anytime you’d like.
After you place your order, look for an email with a link to our private FB group.
Baking class: Chocolate PB Chip Cookie AND Double Chocolate cookies (Jumbo, dairy-free and gluten-free options)
Michelle shares all her tips to improve baking results. I’ve been baking cookies for many years but learned some new skills from this fun class. The Chocolate PB Chip Cookies are amazing! I like them so much I haven’t tried the Double Chocolate version yet.